We board Miniature Schnauzers that were born at our Farm. The base boarding daily rate is $25.00. $30 per day if your puppy is over 7 months of age and is not altered. IF YOUR DOG IS NOT NEUTERED AT THE AGE OF 1 YEAR WE CANNOT ACCEPT HIS BOARDING.
Please bring your dog’s food, nothing else please.
We also board Miniature Schnauzers that were not born at our Farm. The base boarding daily rate is $50.00. We charge extra as we must train your dog not to go off of our property. This training is reflected in the below mentioned training entitled “Respectful and Proper Leash Protocol”. Once your dog has joined up with us and does not wish to run off the property then the daily rate drops down to $25.00. $30 per day if your puppy is over 7 months of age and is not altered.
Bring your dog’s food, nothing else please.
WHEN YOU BRING YOUR DOG TO THE FARM, PLEASE HAVE YOUR ROPE LEASH ON YOUR DOG. IN THIS FASHION, I WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW YOUR LEASHING CAPABILITIES; RESULTING IN YOUR DOG’S LEVEL OF ROPE LEASH TRAINING.
While your Miniature Schnauzer is here at the Farm for boarding, we offer the following training services:
Respectful and Proper Leash Protocol
- We teach your dog to respect the Handler; sit on a non-verbal command; be respectful to other dogs on the trail, resulting in an enjoyable walk for both the dog and the human. No more lunging, no more screaming, no more stressful walks. The cost of this training is $25.00 per day. This is in addition to your daily boarding cost of $25.00.
- Depending on the dog, training usually takes 3-5 days.
- Upon pick up, we provide you with an ½ hour training on how to keep your dog well trained. Your cost of your training is $12.50.
- Respectful and Proper Leash Protocol training is a prelude to our Boot Camping training.
Boot Camping – Join Up, Be One and Have Fun to Romp with a Pack of dogs off leash up in our forest
- After training your dog to be respectful utilizing our proper leash protocol, then your dog is ready to enjoy off leash pack romping up in our forest.
- This training will teach your dog to be respectful with other dogs and how to respect their pack etiquette protocols. The pack will do all the teaching – it is a wonderful experience to watch how a pack of dogs train a new member
- We will video your dog running with the pack. There are 3 distinct packs that your dog will learn to run with.
- It is true pleasure to watch your dog in motion – smiling from ear to ear and tail wagging in a blur!
To book either or both training, simply fill out the below reflected form.
All our Doggang members and our Boarders are off leashed on our 12 acre farm.
Please note that we no longer offer grooming, bathing or nail clipping so please ensure that you arrange for your dog to be groomed as soon as your receive your dog back home. Forest romping is a very rewarding but a very dirty experience for your dog.
Note: All our Doggang members receive a monthly de-flea medication.
BOARDING VIDEOS ARE NOW POSTED ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL (click here)