We board Miniature Schnauzers that were born at our Farm. The base boarding daily rate is $30.00. IF YOUR DOG IS NOT NEUTERED AT THE AGE OF 7 MONTHS OF AGE WE CANNOT ACCEPT HIS BOARDING.
Should your doggie not settle down and is crying, barking or fussing we will need to move it upstairs to live in with us in our upstairs residence. The boarding charge for this extra care increases to $35.00.
Please bring your dog’s food, nothing else.
Your dog must have its vaccination up-to-date, including Bordetella so be expected to provide your vaccination proof and ensure it is updated annually.
Upon arrival we romp your dog in our Training Ring on a long line. We examine the reaction of your dog to selected Inside Dogs to ensure that he/she joins up with the Inside Pack. If your dog does not join up, then we will train your dog on the Rope Leash until he/she is respectful to the Handler. This extra training is a daily boarding rate of $55.00.
We test your dog on a daily basis and once he/she is off leash trust worthy then your daily boarding rate drops down to $30.00.
We also board Miniature Schnauzers that were not born at our Farm. The base boarding daily rate is $60.00. We charge extra as we must train your dog not to go off of our property. This training is reflected in the below mentioned training entitled “Respectful and Proper Leash Protocol”. Once your dog has joined up with us and does not wish to run off the property then the daily rate drops down to $30.00.
Bring your dog’s food, nothing else please.
WHEN YOU BRING YOUR DOG TO THE FARM, PLEASE HAVE YOUR ROPE LEASH ON YOUR DOG. IN THIS FASHION, I WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW YOUR LEASHING CAPABILITIES; RESULTING IN YOUR DOG’S LEVEL OF ROPE LEASH CAPABILITIES.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP TIMES ARE : 10am OR 7pm (if you are late there will be additional charges & future boarding may be refused)
IF YOUR SCHEDULE DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO GET TO THE FARM AT 10:00am or 7pm – THEN PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO DROP OFF or PICK UP THE DAY BEFORE or AFTER AT 10am OR 7pm.
While your Miniature Schnauzer is here at the Farm for boarding, we offer the following training services:
Respectful and Proper Leash Protocol
- We teach your dog to respect the Handler; sit on a non-verbal command; be respectful to other dogs on the trail, resulting in an enjoyable walk for both the dog and the human. No more lunging, no more screaming, no more stressful walks. The cost of this training is $25.00 per day. This is in addition to your daily boarding cost of $30.00.
- Depending on the dog, training usually takes 3-5 days.
- Respectful and Proper Leash Protocol training is a prelude to our Boot Camping training.
Boot Camping – Join Up, Be One and Have Fun to Romp with a Pack of dogs off leash up in our forest
- After training your dog to be respectful utilizing our proper leash protocol, then your dog is ready to enjoy off leash pack romping up in our forest.
- This training will teach your dog to be respectful with other dogs and how to respect their pack etiquette protocols. The pack will do all the teaching – it is a wonderful experience to watch how a pack of dogs train a new member
- We will video your dog running with the pack. There are 4 distinct packs that your dog will learn to run with.
- It is true pleasure to watch your dog in motion – smiling from ear to ear and tail wagging in a blur!
To book either or both training, simply fill out the below reflected form.
All our Doggang members and our Boarders are off leashed on our 12 acre farm.
Please note that we no longer offer grooming, bathing or nail clipping so please ensure that you arrange for your dog to be groomed after its stay. Forest romping is a very rewarding but can also be a very dirty experience for your dog.
We DO NOT offer pickup or drop off services.
Note: All our Doggang members receive a monthly de-flea medication.
BOARDING VIDEOS ARE NOW POSTED ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL, BEVERLEY BOYCE.