Dog/Puppy Training (one-on-one) @ Your Residence
(only for dogs 30 lbs. maximum)
This course is designed to assist you and your dog/puppy at your home location. This allows our trainer to work with you and your dog/puppy in specific local areas that you identify as difficult or challenging for you and your dog, as well as learning techniques to ensure your dog is happy, well socialized, and understands your expectations. The ultimate goal is for you and your dog/puppy to Join Up with you, so you can Be One and Have Fun together, both confident, happy and relaxed.
Objectives of this course are:
• Correct barking and lunging at dogs on the trail
• Correct aggression towards humans and canines
• Learn appropriate greeting of humans and canines
• Correct pulling on their leash
• Correct barking at the inside door and at people/dogs who come to visit
• Increase confidence on the trail for you and your dog
* Please note that we are happy to modify the course to ensure the Client’s challenge/s or goals are incorporated. Just provide us with a short video and explanation of specifics you wish to work on.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Price: $275.00 (plus taxes) * for Victoria Clients
* Up island Clients (ie. Duncan, please add an additional $100.00)
Please complete the following for registration:
Name and Age of Attendee:
Description of Your Challenge/s:
Include 2 videos depicting your challenge/s.
Course Dates: To Be Determined – we work around your schedule
Deb, our Senior Trainer, will contact you to schedule and obtain payment via an etransfer prior to the commencement of the training.